Allow better sorting, filtering and general organization of Patch History information especially on the Patch Log form.
- Allow access to the Patch Log form directly from a selected Method without needing to view the Patch Summary form first.
- Add a ThirdPartyTicket field to Patches to record JIRA or TFS ticket numbers. This will allow easier tracking within an ecosystem.
- Allow quick sorting of entries using the Patch Log table column labels in ascending or descending order.
- Allow filtering based on Date range, Author, PatchNumber, ThirdPartyTicket, or Message (including regex pattern).
- Allow direct comparison of two selected versions from the Patch Log form.
- Add a tool tip or extend the preview to include the changes on selection of a version in the Patch Log table.
- Allow the message field to be edited/amended especially if no entry currently exists.
- Optionally add PatchNumber and ThirdPartyTicket columns to the Patch Log table to make this information more visible.